Pandas: The Journey Home
Free Teacher Preview!
4pm-6pm Tuesday, October 17th
YOU’RE INVITED TO
The Kramer IMAX Theatre
National Geographic Presents: Pandas: The Journey Home
Sign in at the IMAX lobby, then explore the exhibit floor and preview teacher resources and workshops related to the film. Then, we’ll serve you some light refreshments and start the movie at 5:00pm. Of course, it’s completely free for you!
Learn more about Pandas: The Journey Home here>>
This evening is for teachers and student teachers only. No guests or children will be allowed entry. Pre-registration is required.
Contact Peg at 306-791-7943, 1-800-667-6300 ext 3, or email@example.com to register.
The Education Perfect Science Championships will take place from the 14th to the 21st of August this year and as a SSTS member you can register all your students for free.
The Education Perfect Science Championships is a 7-day event run during National Science Week 2017. This is a great opportunity to motivate and inspire all students and raise the profile of Science at your school. The content follows the Australian Curriculum, NSW Syllabus, Victorian Curriculum and New Zealand Curriculum so this is a brilliant chance for students to revise and consolidate what they are learning in Science.
Are your students ready to compete?
Here’s your checklist:
- Register your students.
– Your students are already registered if they have a current subscription to Education Perfect in any subject area.
– For any additional students from your school whom you would like to register, please follow this process ASAP! The registration fee is $5 per student but if you quote the code “SSTS” when you register, all your students will be registered for free.
- Warm up your students with the content. Now is a good time to get your students practising as soon as they are registered. It’s a great opportunity to check out our Science Investigations content!
- If you are after a winning strategy for your school you can discuss your game plan with the Education Perfect Team, you can book a time that suits you, directly here.
- Interact with the EP community on the EP Facebook page to share the fun with the world! Teachers, students and supporters are all welcome to ‘like’ the page, and share comments, post photos, and cheer each other on. We can’t wait to see your students have fun while they achieve their academic goals!
Learn. Compete. Win. Let the Championships begin!
An opportunity for educator professional development, sponsored by the SSTS!
Registration will take place via PayPal (below)!
Sciematics 2013 is quickly approaching. Check out conference updates and session information on our Sciematics 2013 Conference site.
Date: Thursday, May 9th to Saturday, May 11, 2013
Location: University of Saskatchewan – College of Agriculture and Bioresources
Here is the current schedule of presenters for Friday.