You can access the Saskatchewan Curriculum here.
If you’re a teacher in Saskatchewan, consider accessing the following resources from the Secondary Science Implementation Support documents available on blackboard!
Secondary Science Implementation Support Blackboard site
These materials are accessible via Blackboard following the steps below. We appreciate all feedback on the value of these supports and suggestions for future support material development.
- Log in to Blackboard at edonline.sk.ca or using the EDonline link at www.curriculum.gov.sk.
- Contact Network Services (email@example.com) if there are account issues.
- Once logged in, click on Teaching Resources. Click on the link for “Secondary Science Implementation Support.”
- Users will be taken to a page with an Enroll button with a green cross. Click on the Enroll button.
- Click on Submit.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your browser and log back in to Blackboard.
- Secondary Science Implementation Support will now be listed under My Organizations.
- Support materials are listed by course and then by outcome.