An innovative digital-led program that teaches students about energy and transportation and empowers them to lead change in their families!
Looking to integrate environmental education, collaboration and blended learning into your classroom… and still save on prep time? The Academy is a unique digital-led resource that trains students as ‘apprentice’ Planet Protectors and sends them home on superhero missions to change their families’ energy & transportation habits!
“It worked out really well! Kids loved it and liked the point system. We are looking forward to the next level!” Grade 3/4 teacher, Saskatoon
Fully funded (FREE!) to teachers in your area, the Academy helps you:
* Save time with 6x1hr pre-planned lessons – no training required
* Engage diverse learners through a fun arts-based and interdisciplinary approach
* Meet curriculum outcomes for Grades 3-6 in Arts, Science, Language and Social Studies (curriculum links doc coming next month!)
* Easily integrate tech into the classroom
* Inspire students to collaborate and apply their learning to change the world!
Want to know more? Check out the two minute video<http://planetprotectoracademy.com/in/saskatchewan/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=ppa-promotion&utm_content=other> for a quick overview!